The Instant PauseA one-day city retreat
A day for yourself…one day that makes a big impact.
How has the new year been for you so far?
Maybe you’re feeling the pressure of trying to keep the New Yea’rs resolutions you made?
Maybe you’ve fallen back into old habits and routines. You might be thinking you’ll end this year feeling like nothing has changed.
I’d like to invite you to pause and spend one day looking at:
– what you’ve been overthinking
– what you’d like to get clear on
– what you’d love to create
We’ll work together in a simple and gentle way with the belief that you know what’s right for you; you’ll get the time and space to gain some clarity on you and your life.
The Instant Pause is for you if …
- you have a tendency to push through to get things done
- you’re finding it difficult to make a decision
- you’re feeling stuck or overwhelmed
- you’re busy starting a new venture or a new role at work
- you don’t listen to the signals your body sends you to tell you it needs care and attention
- you’re finding it tiring to juggle the demands made on you
- you want a break from the fast pace of your life
- you have an overactive mind
- you would like to experience a different way of looking at your life
- you simply want a day for yourself
The focus of the day could be on an area of your life that you’re not clear on or maybe you’re just feeling stuck or overwhelmed. We’ll work together in a simple and gentle way with the belief that you know what’s right for you; you’ll get the time and space to get some clarity on yourself and your life
Morning: You’ll gain insights while reviewing your year.
Afternoon: You’ll set an intention in a creative way for what’s next and bring yourself into balance.
Join me on The Instant Pause for a gentle, fun, and creative day that will leave you feeling inspired, confident, clear, restored … and will bring a change in perspective on your life.
“The Instant Pause is a creative, enlightening and fun way of taking stock, evaluating the past and embracing the future.”
“The Instant Pause allowed me to step away from my daily chores for a few hours and consider the bigger picture. Reflecting on my recent past and visualizing my future has helped me feel more in control of my life.”
“This was such a relaxing way to learn a lot about myself, see the positives in my life and teach me that I should take a step back so that I can see and appreciate this.”
Where and When
The Bakehouse Theatre, London SE3 9LA
The Bakehouse Theatre is a beautiful space in Blackheath, accessed via the driveway off Bennett Park and at the rear of Age Exchange. It is located opposite the Blackheath mainline train station in South East London, which is a 12-minute train ride from London Bridge station. There is paid parking at the Blackheath station car park.
– One-Day Workshop